Breaking the virtual boredom. Experience travel while you browse through the links below. Here in Papa Jack Ph we bring you closer to some of the wonderful places he has visited. Click each link for more stories. If you find a little interesting, place your comment below and lets collaborate.
God Acquainted Mission Trip
Traveling to unknown language and culture. I had a blast while chatting to this little lady from the land of the rising sun.
Land of the Rising Sun
It was December of 2014 when I started planning to travel abroad. My first solo travel. That time I had sufficient money. No strings attached but my family.
I am proud to be Filipino
Nagoya was in the central part of Japan where I could just take a bus going to the nearest cities. It became easy for me to hop from one city to another.
First Day in Japan
We went down the train station and strolled around the station while we wait for her friend. While waiting, we stood by the side of the West wing of the station side before we went out of the main door near the Marriot Hotel.
G-d acquainted Mission Trip
I headed to my seat and I was so calmly seated at the Row F4 on board to Nagoya when another Japanese looking lady hurried wearing a cap suddenly stood near my seat. “I am seating row F3”,
Everyone has a different approach to Physical Fitness. When I was growing up I have always been an advocate of good health and fitness. From the food I take and the lifestyle I create, I make sure that good health is one of my focus. I have created this 10 Fitness Default Discipline which helps me rediscover the secret to attaining my goals. At the end of this article, you will find great help in making your own style of being physically fit.
- Fitness is for long-term basis. Starting your fitness goal is pretty much easy. Going to the gym is often a normal setup. You can bring your best buddy to give to encouragement as you lift and boost your energy while working out. But after a while you lose your attention. You felt a low energy and start your downward schedule of not hitting the gym. Remember, your goal for fitness is not just for a period. Your goal of attaining a remarkable feature and a healthy habit cannot be done for just one time. If you want to get what you want. It has to be sustained through the years, even for a decade. Many actors, models, and sports avid would sometimes do a fitness goals because they would have a movie to produce, show to attend and competition to achieve. After hitting success they stop reaching the habit. I remember one person says, if you hit a bullseye on a dart, it’s a luck but if you constantly hitting the dart that’s life.
2. Choose your coach – it is suggested that you choose your learning coach and gym buddies to help you attain your goals. It is best to learn with somebody who has more knowledge in checking your progress. Some of the fitness gyms provides free instructor during your initial sign up. If you are a member of Go-Well community. They provide free lessons, training in keeping your fitness goals align.
3. Choose your plan – your fitness plan should be written down and posted to usual area you stay in your house. Like any other goals, we should always have time to internalize your goal for fitness. It is not a requirement to memorize your step by step routine but it is highly suggested that you bring it on your mind when you hit your next lift. Your coach might forget the next step so it is suggested that you remember whats your next move from your last crunch.
4. Create a family meal plan – this will apply to those who has a family. When you eat together most your kids are looking at you, it is admirable to explain to them what are you choosing to eat. At the end of the day, what ever you do, your family members will copy you. If you have growing kids, it is very important to not just teach them what to say but show them the right way of keeping them healthy.
5. Regular Checkup – Looking good outside is just one measure on how good your physical health is, another thing is to have your regular check up. Some of you might be undergoing annual physical examination, it greatly help specially those who do not regularly see a doctor. But for those who are maintaining a medical condition, have your regular check up. Always keep your Body Mass – Index average to the regular numbers so you wont have a problem.
6. Go Beyond your limit – being average is good but if you want to hit a higher goal of improving your body sections like your thigh, your muscle wing, it is suggested to go beyond your limit. For example if you do push up 10-20 times a day, you may want to increment the numbers as you progress with your plan. As long as you can make it do it. It is best to consult your trainer when doing this steps. “Once a month, I try to do something that puts me outside of my comfort zone,” says Robins.
7. Set your goals – Your physical goal should be directly connected to other goals such as finances, family relationship, relational goals and alike. Having a good health will enable you to increase your investments. Having a family meal would encourage your family to have a healthy choices of food. Creating this goals that is aligned to each other will enable you to reach a much better completion rate as you go along with your plan.
8. Be mindfull of your numbers – you would n’t be able to show any proof of excellence through a blank paper, there should always be a results on it. Even if sometimes you are lagging on your high cholesterol or high BMI you should always look at the numbers so that you know where to adjust. “Having something that you can measure and that is a little bit more tangible makes it easier to continue to work towards your end-goal,” Ettinger says.
9. Help others to improve – this discipline is highly suggested because it creates a mindset that you pay forward what you do. You share what you learn and at the end of the day you reflect that improving your life is directly relational to helping others reach their goals. That is why I wrote this 10 Fitness Default Discipline, I want to share to people how we can better our health and improve our lives.
10. Go back to basic – Most of the avid fitness advocates tends to with their goals and lose control at the end of their lives. Maintaining your course of action is the energy that boosts your next higher goal, but at the end of the day we tend to abuse our physical body’s and causing frail downward spiral of our good health. It is suggested that when you hit your goal at the of your term, go aback to basic and start all over again. I know that sometimes its enticing to jump to a higher physical goal but relax take a deep breath and take a look at this disciplines before you go anywhere else.